I purchased a ticket on Viagogo. They sent me an invalid ticket the day before the gig and refused to refund me when I could not gain entry to the gig with it. Use these people at your peril. They will not admit liability and completely ignore any emails. They do not advertise a customer service number to call.

They side with the ticket touts. The guy who sold me my ticket had also sold 5 more to the Radiohead gig. His name is COLIN and he changed the name on my ticket and did not turn up at the gig to help me gain entry. I have lost 300 Euros to these thieves and will not use this service again.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of viagogo radiohead concert ticket from Viagogo Uk. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants Viagogo Uk to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was dishonesty, fact they took my money and gave me the wrong product, no contact details and no customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Ticketmaster. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Viagogo Uk for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments