paid £350 for drake tickets on a saturday ( 28th jan ) , got a hotel paid a premium for the tickets being on a saturday ...date got changed to a monday ( 20th march !!!

2 months away ) !! and now have to pay £60 to change the hotel and take another 2 days holiday from work ! no contact number or email address to contact them to see if i can change to a different date or if i can get any sort of compensaion !!! do not order from them completely ruined my experance and my boyfriends birthday present !!!!

not to mention we where going to the opening show now the last show !so rubbish im heart broken

Review about: Viagogo Drake Event Ticket.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Cancellation of tickets sales even after confirmation, Paying overinflated prices, Dishonesty, I have fallen into a scam, No real customer service.

Had an Experience with Viagogo Uk?

Comments

Harlow, England, United Kingdom #1275002

ahhh ***, the exact same thing is happeneing to me too im sooo pissed. did you manage to find a number or email we can contact them on? not to mention i paid £310 for two tickets for *** seats when my friends that got better seats literally paid half of my price!!!

to Anonymous #1275016

Exactly the same as me !!!! And you can still buy tickets for that night in the same *** seats for half the price ! I don't get how that's fair !!!!