Bought 2 tkts for 14 Oct on Viagogo - got e-confo & downloaded.Did not scan at O2 entrance so told to go to Seatwave to get a new download.

Did this and girls got thru entrance to event. Seats were entrance B/blockC1/Row Q/seats 2 & 3. Got to their seats and another couple turned up. They bought their tkts thru Stubhub and O2 honoured their tkts as being 'the more reputable company'.

tkts were under the name of James Brent and we paid £358.95 which included seats2x£132 ea/booking/delivery/vat fees. Girls had to leave & met me in Starbucks. Had no recourse but luckily a girl had just broken up with her boyfriend and had two tkts which we bought off her for £50 ea (entranceB/block401/rowG/seat455&6 - see photo attached. Have tried every which way to ring Viagogo but there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY of getting in touch with an actual person.

I did get a Trustpilot review sent to me which I deleted just now.

Never buy tkts thru this company is my recommendation.Their ref: 7828048 if they read reviews.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $359. The author is overall dissatisfied with Viagogo Uk and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about viagogo justin bieber concert ticket from Viagogo Uk was poor service and not being able to contact company Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Ticketmaster that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Viagogo Uk.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tickets category for more informed decision or compare Viagogo Uk to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Viagogo Uk?

Comments