Order ID: 8736053 Shame on you to cheat the clients like this, for so much money that I lost it because of your illegal practices: On 11 of january I pay like bellow: Price/Ticket €300.00 ( SO TO UNDERSTAND THAT 300 EURO IS THE PRICE THAT ACCEPTED FOR THE TICKET – TRIBUNA TEVERE BUT ANOTHER SEATS) Number of Tickets x 4 Subtotal €1,200.00 Booking Fee €343.98 ( THIS IS THE ONLY BOOKING FEE THAT I ACCEPT ) VAT €68.79 Secure Ticket Delivery €18.95 TOTAL PRICE €1,631.72 And I received a ticket for 119, 6 euro,means 119.6 eur x 4 tickets = 478.4 euro when I asked about my tickets, I received this halucinant answer: “The full price including fees is clearly advertised before you confirm the purchase. // NOOO, NOO, NO THE FULL PRICE WAS NOT CLEARLY ADVERTISED BEFORE I CONFIRM THE PURCHASE, I ACCEPTED AND I CONFIRM THE TICKET FOR 300 EURO, NOT 119.6 EURO, YOU HAVE HIDDEN FEES AND IT’S TOTAL ILLEGAL , SHAME ON YOU.

Viagogo charges a service fee on top of each ticket price. This fee is clearly displayed in the check-out process and covers the cost of maintaining the viagogo platform, providing customer service and sending tickets. The delivery fee which you have been charged is a standard handling fee for all orders. This fee covers the support of the delivery process and is non-refundable.” I dont care if you are a platform, a robot or a space men, I dont give a s**it, I care about my money, and VIAGOGO, I BOOK THE TICKETS FROM THIS WEBSITE AND LEGAL WAS TO SHOW ME CLEARY FROM THE BEGGINING THAT I WILL PAY 300 EURO/TICKET AND I WILL RECEIVE A 119 EURO/TICKET.

THIS MEANS CLEARLY DISPLAYED FROM THE BEGGINING. Not even on my email I didnt received the confirmation for 119 euro/ticket. CHECK THE ATTACH AND YOU WILL SEE THAT I HAVE RIGHT AND I WILL SUE YOU. I can not pay 1600 euro, and to received a bull**it ticket/ the cheapest ticket for 119 euro.

I’m so sorry that I didint pay it with Paypal, but I have accounts open at ING Bank, and I start the procedure to take back my money, because you cheat me. So, all my documents are attach, so you can SEE CLEARLY (NOT LIKE ON VIAGOGO) WHAT I ACCEPTED, WHAT I PAYED, AND I RECEIVED .

Product or Service Mentioned: Viagogo U2 Concert Ticket.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 08, 2017.

Comments

Oxfordshire, England, United Kingdom #1331673

I purchased 4 tickets for Burghley horse trials at face value of £112. Viagogo charged me £245.

Nothing more than a rip off.

Don't ever buy through this company...I never will.

Alan